Wednesday 24 December 2008

Contents Page.


For inspriation for my contents page, i used a design and women magazines. I looked at how they used images to shape the page. I used the middle of the double page spread as the text alignment. I mirrored the image on the left, edited out the subject (legs 1) and then layered in the books and other image (legs 2).

I changed the font in correlation with the type of article. On the left, were articles on school and rule breaking. Where as on the right, the articles were about aiming for university and personal statements.

I chose the font colours as they were the same colours as the shoes in the photo and the colours chosen would stand out against the background.

1 comment:

Mr Lau said...

Some nice work here.

I look forward to reading your evaluation.

Hope you had a good xmas.